Request for Panel to Review Another Institution's Matched Cours
A participating institution may request a general education or a major panel to
review another participating institution's course by submitting a written request
from the institution's chief academic officer (or designee). The minimum information
necessary to request a panel to review a course assignment is also on the reverse.
Both the institution offering the course and the institution requesting the review
will be informed of the panel's decision and rationale for it.
The following is the Minimum Information Necessary to Request a Review of Another
- Name of Institution Offering the Course
- IAI General Education or Major Course Code
- Institution's Course Prefix, Number, and Title
- Reason why course does not match panel's description
- Name of Requesting Institution
- Signature of requesting institution's Chief Academic Officer (or designee)