1. Introductions and Technology, Welcome New Members.
2. Training, Orientation & iTransfer.org Updates
a. Sam Wheeler has left ICCB, Brian Durham is filling this role until someone is hired.
b. Adam Julian has left IAI as Web Programmer, and Janice Leuchtenberg was out of the office for 6 weeks medical leave, so Krista was very busy.
c. In the future, we’ll try to have conference calls if no courses are received for review. If this happens, Krista will send an email update instead. Panel still wants to meet in person once per year in the Spring.
3. Course Review
a. Many windows open when voting (on another panel). Hard to find where to submit votes.
b. Documents are hard to find.
4. Course Approval Criteria and Submission Process – Review materials
a. Krista will edit and post changes to criteria.
5. Items from Members
a. There will be many new courses and many courses ended in the next 3-4 years from Bradley.
b. UIS – Elementary Ed major beginning this Fall.
c. Have we considered having a Message Board on our site?
6. Appreciation/Thank You to Departing Members
7. Next meeting will be held Thursday, October 23, 2014 at ISU Alumni Center, Room 119.