1. Be sure technology is working in meeting room.
2. Review 4 new courses in review system:
http://www.itransfer.org/iai/review/course/voting/default.aspx?pc=M_PHY - see email from 3/31 if voting prior to meeting.
4 courses available for voting
PHY911: Calculus-based Physics I - Mechanics
PHY221: University Physics I
Shown: 03/01/2011 - 05/15/2011
PHY912: Calculus-based Physics II - Electricity and Magnetism
PHY222: University Physics II (Electricity and Magnetism)
Southeastern Illinois College
PHYS 222: General Physics II
PHY913: Introductory Thermal Physics and Other Topics
PHY223: University Physics III (Thermal and Quantum Phy...
3. IAI Major directive early responses
4. Malinda Aiello administering the panel next semester. We shifted some panels.
5. Other Items:
a. Activities and updates at members institutions
b. Questions and concerns
c. Legislation update - SB 00059: http://www.ilga.gov/legislation/BillStatus.asp?DocNum=59&GAID=11&DocTypeID=SB&LegId=54647&SessionID=84&GA=97
5. Next meeting: Oct 27 or 28th, 2011 at ISAAPT meeting in Tinley Park, IL.
Copyright © 1996 - 2018 iTransfer.
If you have questions about transferring in Illinois, we may be able to help. Reach
us at firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone:
Illinois Board of Higher Education,
Illinois Community College Board
Illinois State Board of Education
Saturday, January 20, 2018
Site disclaimer statement