(3 semester credits)The study and performance of literature, such as essays, letters, novels, poetry, and short stories, with an emphasis on using vocie and movement to interpret the works and communicate that interpretation to an audience.
At the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify and utilize specific criteria in selecting prose, poetry, and drama suitable for oral performance
- Identify and utilize the process of text analysis in preparing a variety of materials for performance
- Identify, develop, and utilize vocal and physical expressiveness in oral performances
- Identify and utilize theory relevant to oral performance of literature
- Identify and utilize standards of excellence in evaluating the oral performance of literature
Copyright © 1996 - 2018 iTransfer.
If you have questions about transferring in Illinois, we may be able to help. Reach
us at email@example.com, Phone:
Illinois Board of Higher Education,
Illinois Community College Board
Illinois State Board of Education
Saturday, January 20, 2018
Site disclaimer statement