1. A fully-complemented panel will consist of 26 members:
a. Nine (9) faculty members from community colleges
b. One (1) academic officer or approved designee from a community college
c. One (1) dean or approved designee from a public university
d. Eight (8) faculty from public universities
e. Four (4) faculty from independent institutions
f. Three (3) transfer coordinators, one from each sector - community
college, public university, independent institution.
2. With approval of IBHE and ICCB staff, panels may choose to invite, as ex-officio
members of the panel, consultants, representatives from professional associations,
secondary teachers, employers, and others.
3. Each panel will select from among its members a co-chair representing the
baccalaureate sector and a co-chair representing the two year sector.
4. With approval of IBHE and ICCB staff, panels may modify the panel composition
to address discipline-specific needs.
1. Panel appointments will be made by the IBHE and ICCB staff, keeping in mind
both institutional demographics (e.g. two-year/four-year institution; public or
private institution, etc.), as well as individual expertise in the panel discipline.
2. If a panel vacancy should occur before the member's term has expired, via
removal, resignation, or otherwise, IBHE and ICCB staff will appoint a new
1. Individual membership on a panel will be for a term of three (3) years.
2. Panel co-chairs will serve a term of three (3) years.
a. Should a co-chair step down, he/she will continue to serve as a panel
member until the individual term expires.
3. Panel members and co-chairs may serve multiple terms at the discretion of the
IBHE and ICCB.
To find these details in the
P&P Manual, check page 11